The H Series of fixed setpoint pressure switches is designed for versatility.
Wilspec has designed the H Series of pressure switches for maximum versatility. Our switches are expertly engineered and built from quality materials. This attention to detail in design and construction makes Wilspec switches the ideal component in critical safety applications.
Each control features a hermetically sealed, stainless steel disc that regulates system pressure by switching electrical contacts open or closed. Wilspec pressure switches are set to customer specifications and are designed to exceed performance and safety expectations.
The robust construction of the H Series guarantees performance in extreme conditions. These durable and compact controls are available in a variety of configurations to meet your application needs.
To place an order or for technical support, please contact us.
• Welded, Stainless Steel Sensor
• Environmentally-Sealed Housing
• Variety of Mounting Options
• Compact Size
• Auto / Manual Reset
• SPST or SPDT Switch
• Solder, Flare or Capillary
• Sweat or Threaded Pressure Connections Fittings
• Electrical Connectors or Wire Leads
• Pressure: Vacuum – 750 psig / 52 bar / 5.2 MPa
• Electrical: 5mA to 16 Amps; up to 600 VAC
• Life Rating: 0 – 6,000 to 1,000,000 Cycles