The D Series family of transducers is precisely engineered for outstanding accuracy.
With two lines, the DS and DT, Wilspec makes highly durable, cost-effective transducers. The DS Series combines piezo-resistive technology with advanced laser welding techniques to form a hermetically sealed, leak-free sensor. Designed for high-volume applications, the DT Series features a micro-machined silicon sensor.
All Wilspec transducers are engineered with custom electronics and proprietary software tools that calibrate each device, making them robust and efficient.To place an order or for technical support, please contact us.
• 100,000 mechanical cycles
• Piezo-Resistive Sensing Technology
• Environmentally-Sealed Housing
• Consistent Performance Over Temperature
• Resistant to Vibration and Environmental Contamination
• NPT, SAE or SI Pressure Fittings
• Electrical Connectors or Wire Leads
• Brass or Stainless Steel Housings
• Pressure: Vacuum – 60,000 psig/4137 bar/413.7 MPa
• Electrical: 5 Vdc, 12 – 32 Vdc
• Performance: 0.5% or 1.0% Accuracy Rating
• Life Rating: 10,000,000 Cycles