The RV Series is designed for residential and commercial heat pump applications.
An integrated solenoid coil operates the valve when powered by the user’s control system. Once the solenoid coil is energized, a pilot valve opens to apply system pressure on an internal slide assembly that moves to open and close the appropriate ports.
The brass body and copper tube connections ensure that your application is equipped with a durable, long-lasting solution.To place an order or for technical support, please contact us.
• Low-Resistance Materials for Effortless Switching
• Designed to Cycle for the Entire Life of the System
• Low-Power Solenoid Coil
• Formed copper connecting tubes
• Low differential pressure operation
• Low-leakage slide mechanism
• Hermetically sealed brass body
• Precision-machined magnetic pilot valve
• 5/16 to 1 3/8 Solder Connections
• 24, 120, 240 and 277 VAC Solenoid Coils
• Quick Connects and Wire Leads
• Capacity: 1 to 20 Tons (3.5 kW to 70 kW)
• Max Operating Pressure: 690 psig / 47.6 bar / 4.8 MPa
• Minimum Life: 100,000 Cycles